I used to be very goal oriented, but high school has sucked that out of me. I am no longer motivated by simply wanting to achieve something. In fact, I’m barley motivated at all. Even in track I’m at the point where I don’t care about doing my best, and that makes me sad. In attempt to revive the once optimistic and goal oriented girl I once was, I have complied a list of goals I would like to achieve this month.
- Study everyday
- Spend less time on my phone
- Skip minimal runs
- Release at least two blog posts a week
- Take better Instagram pictures
- Become more consistent with insta content
- Make a new friend
- Learn something new
- Stop procrastinating
- Finish the marking period with all A’s
- Make twice as much as I spend
- Hang out with friends more
- Prioritize self care
I’m feeling more motivated already. I encourage you to make your own list and share it with me in the comments. I would also really love some feedback. Do you like this type of post? Should I follow up at the end of the month?