Happy Friday Friends! On Wednesday, I logged onto my WordPress to find a wonderful surprise, Sophie from “Sophie’s Corner,” had nominated me for “Awesome Blogger Award!” Sophie has a great blog. In fact, it was one of the first blogs I read, so it was a honor to be nominated by her, thank you Sophie!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them ten new questions to answer
The Questions I was Asked:
- What is your favorite thing about blogging? Definitely the community. I haven’t branched our yet and talked to as many bloggers as I’d hoped, but everyone’s so supportive. I also really like how it’s a creative outlet, which I definitely need.
- When did you start your blog? February 12, 2020, so I’m still a rookie. I was so excited about launching it. I worked on it for a month before and was just so proud of myself.
- What is your current favorite song? I don’t really listen to music. I created a playlist from song requests I got from my insta squad, but I haven’t listened in a while. I’m more of a podcast gal. To get to the point, my favorite song atm would probably be “Can I Be Him” by James Arthur.
- What is your favorite food? I am completely obsessed with oatmeal. Yesterday I put peanut butter in my usual apple oats and it’s my new favorite thing.
- When is your favorite season? Spring! Everything just gets so happy and nice. Not to mention that that’s when track is…
- What is your star sign? I’m a Sagittarius, but I don’t really feel like it fits me. It’s actually kinda funny. One time I was at a party and a girl I was talking to asked me my star sign. When I told her she was like “no that’s wrong,” and I agree!
- Would you rather be rich or famous? This is a hard one! I feel like they kinda go hand in hand, but I’m gonna say famous. I would love to be able to impact people on a large scale (even though that sounds stressful).
- Who are your favorite bloggers? The bloggers I love are quite small, as I can’t seem to find any mainstream bloggers. My favorite bloggers are mostly the blogs I was first introduced to. I’m completely obsessed with Olivia Grace! Her blog is so real and she has so many helpful and insightful posts. My two other favorite bloggers would have to be Camden Paige and What Lexi Loves. I started reading their blogs before blogging and they really inspired me!
- What was the last movie you watched? I watched Tangled last night on Disney+ It’s such a good movie! I forgot how much I loved it, I also realized that I didn’t quite understand the last time I watched it. I found so many deeper meaning and connections this time around, and it’s just **chef’s kiss**
- What is the most challenging thing about blogging? Staying motivated. I come up with an idea for a post, write out the first paragraph and forget about it. There are some days (or weeks) that I really just don’t feel like writing.
- Tonni Moll
- Francine from Ancine’s Alley
- Maryam from Infinitely a Day Dreamer
- Rose from Girl Online
- Clodagh from CMEH Blog
- Emilia from Yo Girl Emilia
Questions for my Nominees:
- When and why did you start blogging?
- Did you make any friends from your blog/Instagram?
- How do you deal with writers block?
- What are your goals for your blog?
- Any hobbies besides blogging?
- What’s you favorite color?
- Who inspires you? (blog or otherwise)
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What’s your spirit animal?
- What’s one thing that your readers may not know about you?
Thank you so much for reading. I really hope that you learned more about me and found a few great bloggers to check out. Once again, thank you to Sophie for nominating me and thank you to my nominees for being incredible.