Hello friends! Welcome to day 8 of my 12 days of Christmas!! We’re in the home stretch!! Recently, Caroline from Enviroline Blog nominated me for a Christmas Tag! This is absolutely perfect for a holiday post in a pinch, so thank you Caroline! Basically, today I’m just going to be answering questions! Let’s get to it!!
The Christmas tag rules
- Put on your favourite Christmas playlist to listen to while answering!
- Have a Christmas drink and/or snack while writing
- Thank the blogger who tagged you and link to their site
- Answer the 10 original questions
- Answer the questions set by whoever tagged you
- Ask 2 questions of your own
- Tag 6 bloggers to take part
The original questions:
When do your decorations go up?
The weekend after thanksgiving. My mom loves her holiday decorations, so we have the christmas decorations out while some of her turkeys and pumpkins are out!
Who is the Scrooge in your family or friendship group?
I dont think that there is one!
If money were no object, how and where would you spend Christmas?
Oh, I I would definitely use it as an excuse to to traipsing through Europe sans Christmas celebrations!
What Christmas film do you HAVE to watch every festive season?
I’ve actually not watched Elf of Home Alone ye this year, which is weird. However, I feel like I watch the Santa Clause every year without fail, and that makes me feel a little more festive.
Who do you find hardest to buy presents for?
Honestly, everyone! Once I find something, it’s usually pretty good (if i do say so myself), but it takes me forever to figure anything out. It’s December 19th when I’m writing this, and I’ve yet to get anyone by my dad something!
Would you rather buy lots of little presents for a hamper or buy one big/main present?
Hmmm… I guess it depends on what those things are, but I think I’d prefer lots of smaller things because I love love love opening presents!
What did you leave out for Santa when you were a child?
The basics: milk, cookies and carrots.
Where did you spend last Christmas?
At home, as always!
Which Christmas song makes you cringe?
Last Christmas, but not because of the song itself. When I was younger my sister, my friend and I came up with a really weird parody. So, everytime I hear it I’m racked with embarrassment.
If you could be a character in a holiday movie, who would you be and why?
Not a specific holiday movie, but definitely a generic hallmark girl. Their lives are just so simple and they seem to have some pretty cool careers, not to mention a fairy-tale romance!
What is your favourite Christmas scent?
I’m not quite sure, as I’m not really into scented things, but I do really like peppermint!
What is your favourite Christmas decoration that you own?
We used to have a gnome that was so so cute. Oh! And we didn’t put them out this year because we’re moving shortly after christmas, but there’s a family of these cute stuffed animal moose that I absolutely love. Out of decertaopns that we have out at the moment, I like a goat ornament I got a few years ago. As per Caroline’s request, here’s a picture of the beaut:
Questions for the nominees
- When do your decorations go up?
- Who is the Scrooge in your family or friendship group?
- If money were no object, how and where would you spend Christmas?
- What Christmas film do you HAVE to watch every festive season?
- Who do you find hardest to buy presents for?
- Would you rather buy lots of little presents for a hamper or buy one big/main present?
- What did you leave out for Santa when you were a child?
- Where did you spend last Christmas?
- Which Christmas song makes you cringe?
- If you could be a character in a holiday movie, who would you be and why?
My questions for nominees:
- What are you eating right now/favorite christmas snack or drink?!?
- What’s your favorite part of the holidays?
Anyone who wants to
Woah, okay… well that was super long, but it was super fun to write! Thanks again to Caroline for nominating me for this tag! Before you go, make sure that you’re subscribed to my blog and following my Instagram, so you don’t miss out on the holiday content that’s coming soon!! You can also catch up on all of the rest of my holiday content HERE! Thanks for reading and happy blogmas!!
Like my content and want more? Subscribe above with your email! Better yet, follow me on Instagram (@meghans.teen.life) to get notifications every time I post!!